Looking for the best Nike basketball shoes that you can buy without breaking the bank?
Here are the top five Nike basketball shoes you can find on Amazon. We narrowed down these five shoes for your perusal after much diligent review of all ratings and user reviews.
These shoes are the best buy for your budget and flaunt great top-notch features. They look cool and will keep your feet happy on the court.
What are you waiting for? Scroll down and make an informed decision before you hit that BUY button.
5+ Best Nike Basketball Shoes
1. Nike Men’s LeBron Witness II
These cool shoes inspired by LeBron James are the second model of budget basketball shoes released in the LeBron Witness series.
- The upper of the shoes are made with lightweight and breathable mesh material
- Scores high on aesthetic with leather and fuse overlays
- The heels are wrapped with decoupled zones of Featherposite, which further provide great ankle support without compromising on mobility
- It comes with an inner sleeve for a better, comfortable fit
- The midsole has full length phylon for cushioning and impact protection
- Two hexagon shaped Zoom Air units are placed at the forefoot to give an amazing low ground feel on the court
- The hard yet durable rubber outsole has a hexagonal traction pattern which gives great traction on both outdoor and indoor courts
Pros: The packaging is a complete winner and is definitely a plus when you order it as a gift. The shoes are extremely supportive and have a great grip on any kind of court. Proves to be a comfortable fit for any wide-footed person.
Cons: Some users feel the shoes are a bit snug around the ankles and hurt the ankles. The traction pattern attracts a lot of dust, and the durability of the rubber outsole is questionable.
Guards will get the most use out of these shoes on the court, thanks to the conveniently placed Zoom Air units at the forefoot. These shoes are a great buy for the price and are a wonderful option for outdoor use as well.
2. Nike Men’s Mamba Rage Basketball Shoes
The design of these shoes true to their name features the Mamba snake’s scale pattern all over the uppers down to the rubber outsole.
- The flyweave mesh uppers give great ventilation and flexibility
- The uppers feature rubber fuse on the toe caps for toe drags and improved durability
- The insole is removable with grooves on it for zero internal slippage
- The midsole is a full-length lunarlon and provides impact protection with a lot of responsiveness
- The rubber outsole with the snake scale – like pattern offers multi-directional traction on the court
- The upper booty model, lacing system, and the shoe structure all combine to give all-round support is awesome
Pros: All users rave of the amazing support with nil side – side slippage and internal slippage. The feet remain dry thanks to the flyweave mesh uppers. Apt shoes for the light player. Great traction on an indoor court. Lightweight enough to be carried around in a backpack.
Cons: The lunarlon midsole is not very good at impact protection. Cushioning is very minimal. The traction collects a lot of dust and needs a lot of wiping. Narrow and wide footers complain of pinching pains.
It is a wonderful choice for the budget buyer. Give the shoes some time to break in and never use it outdoors.
3. Nike Men’s Air Precision NBK Basketball Shoe
These lightweight shoes from the Nike Air range feature the innovative air-filled flexible membranes which compress on impact for added impact protection.
- The uppers of the shoes are made of breathable mesh with synthetic overlays
- The uppers are padded, this along with the inner tongue make the shoe very comfortable
- The midsole is made of phylon cushioning for shock absorbency
- The ankle area is cushioned for support and cut low for added mobility
- The outsole is solid, durable rubber and comes up the sides to aid lateral movement
- The design of the ankle area is such that playing with ankle braces on is a breeze.
Pros: Many users feel the support provided by the shoes around the ankles is unmatched. The low cut of the ankle collar improves mobility and makes the shoes easy to wear. The lightweight and breathable quality of the shoes makes it a comfortable wear on court. Majority of players feel the shoes are suitable for both clean and dusty courts.
Cons: A lot of wearers feel the cushioning is bad and not a positive feature. The mesh quality is not too good. Some feel the traction is not good and the shoes are too squeaky.
A good buy for both outdoor use and as basketball sneakers. Comes at an affordable price and looks good with all outfits.
4. Nike Men’s Kyrie Flytrap Basketball Shoes
Up your game in these Kyrie Irving inspired shoes.The Flytrap shoes are a great wear on the court for the agile player.
- The upper is a soft woven mesh material for good ventilation and a stay dry feel
- The midsole is phylon and coupled with the soft upper provides superb cushioning and ultralight containment
- The asymmetric tongue improves fit and wearability to an altogether different level
- The outsole is curved and decoupled, thus giving amazing traction.
- The design of the outsole aids quick cuts and transitions
- The shoe has got a textured Nike logo and comes in various colorways
- Comes with a innovative Zoom Air unit in the forefoot
Pros: All users say the shoes don’t need any break-in time and can be used from the word go. The fit is so very comfortable thanks to the superiorly designed asymmetric tongue. The outsole picks up almost no dust and is easily wipeable.
Cons: Some users feel the Zoom Air unit in the forefoot just covers the big toe and can’t be felt at all. The phylon midsole cushioning offers very less impact protection.
You must definitely go for these shoes if you do not want to compromise on comfort, looks and performance. Shoes of this quality and at this price are hard to come by.
5. Nike Men’s Air Visi Pro Vi
Another winner from the Nike Air range series. These shoes come with a Tri-vis Air-Sole unit in the heel for impact protection.
- The soft, flexible upper is made of synthetic leather and Nubuck leather
- The upper is perforated for ventilation
- The ankle collar and tongue are made of mesh for added breathability. They are padded for ultimate comfort
- It has a lace up closure
- The full- length phylon midsole gives lightweight cushioning
- The midsole features the Air sole unit at the heel for additional cushioning and impact protection
- The rubber outsole is pretty tough and durable. Gives good traction
- The outsole features a unique herringbone pattern which improves traction
- The deep flex grooves on the outsole give flexibility
Pros: The patterns on the outsole are a big hit among most users for the superior traction they provide. Not only traction the shoes are very popular for the fit, comfort and support. Very durable and long lasting.
Cons: Difficult to clean and picks up a lot of dust. Some users feel the back along the Achilles chafes the skin when worn with short socks.
Altogether the player is in for a rewarding experience on the court thanks to the amazing quality of this shoe.
Let us help you in making the ultimate choice without compromising on the fit, comfort, support, and lockdown capacity of your new basketball shoes.
The traction of all the shoes are pretty good when used on clean courts. Only the Nike Men’s Air Precision NBK Basketball Shoe is good to go on both clean and dusty courts.
All the shoes can double up as casual shoes except for the Nike Men’s Mamba Rage Basketball Shoes as they are too delicate for the rough outdoors.
The Nike Men’s Kyrie Flytrap Basketball Shoes score high on the fit and could be the best choice according to wide-spread user opinion.